Who Is An NCCFMRC Member?
An NCCFMRC Member:
• May or may not have a friend or loved one who has been affected by the felony murder rule.
• Believes strongly that the felony murder rule is unjust and unfair.
• Is dedicated to the cause of felony murder rule reform because of the essential injustice of the rule.
• Makes others aware of the felony murder rule and invites them to become members of NCCFMRC.
• Is steadfast and does not become discouraged, knowing that only by repeated legislative contact, both direct and indirect, can the goal be accomplished.
• Is communicative and keeps knowledge of the movement at a peak.
• Has committed to contribute in some meaningful way to the quest to win repeal or significant amendment of the felony murder rule; whether by donations of time, money, supplies, legal expertise, or other talent.
To become a member of NCCFMRC, please e-mail your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to:
You'll receive an e-mail confirmation, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
Personal information that you provide will be used only by NCCFMRC and will not be given or sold to anyone—ever.